Are you struggling to come up with a perfect blog name?
You are not alone!
Naming your blog is like giving birth to your digital brainchild.
It’s the genesis of your online journey, and the name you choose carries the weight of your blog’s identity.
But let’s face it, brainstorming a unique blog name can sometimes feel like searching for a needle in a digital haystack.
Fret not, I’ve got your back!
I’ve scoured the internet to bring you the 10 best free blog name generators.
These ingenious tools are designed to help you brainstorm a creative blog name idea and set you on the path to blogging prominence.
They can help you come up with blog name ideas in seconds.
Ready to dive into the world of blog name generators?
Let’s get started.
Top 10 Free Blog Name Generators
Explore my list of the best blog name generators to spark your creativity and choose a great name for your online presence.
Coming up with a great name for your new blog is the most challenging part of starting your blogging journey.
Luckily, ChatGPT can make the blog naming process a breeze.
It’s one of the AI blog name generators that surpassed the 100 million monthly active users in just two months after launch.
With this tool, you can come up with unique blog post ideas, and business name ideas, or brainstorm the best names for your blog.
To craft a blog name, all you need is to enter a prompt and the tool will populate a list of suggestions so you can find your blog name.
For instance, here is a simple prompt I entered and the tool displayed multiple blog name suggestions for me:
Note that ChatGPT can only pull data up to 2021.
So if you ask it to suggest blog names, it will not consider domains registered after 2021.
Additionally, you will need to make sure that the name isn’t already taken.
You can perform further research on the popular domain name registrars to check domain availability.
- ChatGPT can help you generate blog name ideas in seconds.
- Can create blog names for various niches.
- It’s efficient for generating multiple names for a blog.
- ChatGPT doesn’t verify the uniqueness or domain name availability.
- Might not generate a name related to your blog
Want to launch your blog but you don’t know what to call it?
Nameboy can be the best blog name generator for you.
Even though it’s one of the oldest name generators, Nameboy is still one of the best blog name generators out there thanks to its constant innovations.
The tool can generate awesome business name ideas, come up with a name for your brand, or find a perfect name for your YouTube channel.
All you need to do is enter a keyword(s) related to your blog, hit submit, and watch the tool generate blog names based on the keywords you provide.
Remember to keep the “check domain availability with Bluehost” option checked so that the tool can suggest blog names that aren’t already registered.
Once you choose a name that’s suitable for your blog, you can register it on Domain.com or Bluehost.
You can use the tool to find great names for the following types of blogs:
- Fashion blog
- Travel blog
- Lifestyle blog
- Food blog
- Presents a more personalized list of blog name recommendations.
- Offers real-time domain availability check
- Generates a wide range of domain name suggestions
- It’s easy to use.
- Nameboy has limited creativity.
- You may require a subscription to access advanced features.
Looking for great blog names and ideas but you aren’t sure where to begin?
Let BNG Business Name Generator do the brainstorming for you so that you don’t get stuck in the naming process.
This powerful AI-powered blog name generator can generate thousands of brilliant blog name ideas for any niche in seconds.
What’s great about this tool is that it verifies available domain names and extensions via GoDaddy.
Furthermore, the domain generator allows you to choose whether you want your keyword to appear before or after the generated blog name.
You can also save your favorite name ideas so that you can refer to them in the future.
Watch this video to understand how the business name generator works.
- Generates thousands of blog name options in seconds.
- Has filter options to customize your search.
- It checks the availability of the domain before you register it.
- May generate names without considering the competitiveness of certain keywords or niches.
- The generated name may lack uniqueness.
Stuck in the blog naming process?
Not anymore with Panabee.
This powerful name generator tool enables you to search domain names, website names, business names, and mobile app names.
The tool is designed with a simple interface for ease of use.
For instance, when I enter two keywords “smart” and “farm”, here are the name ideas suggested by the tool:
You can change the domain extension to whatever you want such as .co or .in and the tool will display names for blogs.
What I like about this tool is that it uses world-class AI technology to automatically generate name ideas.
- The tool leverages world-class AI technology to accelerate the blog naming process.
- It also presents available and taken blog names plus it offers suggestions in case your preferred name is taken.
- Offers a wide range of domain extensions apart from .com.
- Panabee offers limited customization options.
- Domain name availability checks may not be accurate so you need to do further research.
Planning to start a blog but not sure what name to call it?
This blog name generator can simplify the naming process for you.
Domain Wheel is a powerful free AI blog name generator that helps you identify catchy domains and offers options to register them instantly.
The good news?
It can generate beautiful names for a variety of blog niches.
The tool is also easy to use.
You just need to type in the keyword relevant to your blog niche and the tool will use AI to display various names to choose from.
The greatest thing about this tool is that it displays only available names. Plus, you can use the available filter options to customize your blog name as you want.
- Generates creative and unique names in seconds.
- Only displays available domain names.
- It suggests the most searchable and trending keywords to use in your blog.
- Domain Wheel supports English searches only.
- Domain availability checks may not be accurate.
Want to give your blog a captivating and memorable address but ideas aren’t flowing?
Let Namify do the brainstorming for you.
One of the outstanding features of this tool is that it doesn’t blindly pair keywords together to generate names.
Instead, it leverages cutting-edge technology that identifies meaningful name-pairings for your blog based on the keywords you enter.
In addition to that, Namify’s blog name generator can suggest memorable personal blog name ideas based on the provided keywords.
The most interesting thing about this tool is that it will check domain, social media username, and trademark availability in the United States of America, or Europe.
Moreover, the tool will present a free logo for your personal blog.
- Suggests inspirational names for blogs in different niches including fashion, beauty, tech, etc.
- It checks the availability of the domain name, trademark, and social media usernames for your chosen name.
- Offers handy filter options to customize your name as you want.
- Namify’s suggestions can be generic and lack creativity.
- It lacks advanced features.
Want a short, catchy, and branded blog name?
This free AI-powered name generator tool leverages a smart language learning algorithm to create blog names in seconds.
Most name generators join two keywords to generate longer names. This tool generates names that are relevant to your blog idea.
Enter your keywords, hit “Generate” then follow the simple step-by-step process to enable the tool to generate the best blog name.
The beauty of this tool is that you can filter the results to generate a name specific to your niche.
Furthermore, the tool integrates with Brandmark.io to help you create a beautiful logo for your blog based on the keywords you provide.
You can also save your generated names and the tool will suggest better names over time.
- Accessible on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Comes with a user-friendly interface.
- It checks the availability of your chosen name across various platforms, trademark databases, and domain extensions.
- The recommended logo isn’t free.
- Namelix’s overreliance on AI makes it generate names that lack human touch.
- The tool is available only in English.
Thinking about starting a blog but you lack inspiration for your blog name?
Name Station can boost your creativity by suggesting names you’d never thought existed.
The striking thing about it is that it also checks the availability of the generated names to help you avoid choosing a name that’s already registered.
If you still struggle to find the perfect blog name, you can start domain name contests and ask other community members for ideas.
What’s more, the tool rates the potential authority and quality of the name suggested based on how search-engine-ready it is.
The tool includes keywords that describe your blog to help improve your search engine rankings.
- Generates customized names based on specific keywords.
- Has a domain availability checker.
- You can ask for feedback from community members to refine your choices.
- It can be complex for users without technical skills.
- It can be time-consuming for users who want quick name suggestions.
Crafting a memorable blog name can be a long hectic process, especially for new bloggers.
Lean Domain Search simplifies and speeds up the entire process for you.
With this tool, you can sort and filter results based on popularity, length, or alphabetically.
It can also identify names that were previously registered.
Even better, you can check the availability of the domain name and Twitter username. Plus, you can register your generated name directly on Bluehost, WordPress’ recommended hosting provider.
- Helps you identify names that are relevant to your blog’s niche or content.
- The tool pulls data from a vast database of domain names to provide you with thousands of names to choose from.
- It’s easy to use.
- The handy sorting and filtering options enable customizable searches.
- Lacks enough creativity due to heavy dependence on keywords.
- Focuses only on suggesting names, unlike other tools that provide branding suggestions.
Deciding the perfect blog name isn’t only hard but can be time-consuming for newbies.
This is because there are a host of guidelines to be followed during the blog naming process.
For instance, the name must not be registered by anyone. It also needs to be short, attractive, and memorable.
And that’s not all. It needs to convey what your blog is about to avoid confusing your target readers.
Why not simplify and speed up your blog naming process by using Wordoid?
This innovative blog name suggestion tool helps you identify suitable names for your blog by inventing new words.
The tool also supports popular languages including French, English, German, and Spanish.
- Supports most common languages enabling you to create a blog in your preferred language.
- You can filter suggested names based on domain quality.
- You can filter domains based on their availability and unavailability.
- You need to purchase a subscription to access certain functionalities.
- Sometimes the generated names tend to lack meaning.
Tips for Using Blog Name Generators Effectively
Here are practical tips to craft an attractive blog name using blog name generators:
- Define your blog’s niche: Most name generator tools will suggest names based on your provided keywords. So you need to have a clear understanding of your blog’s niche before using them.
- Experiment with different keywords: Experiment with a wide range of keywords including synonyms, related phrases, and combinations of terms to get a variety of names to choose from.
- Check domain name availability: Always check the availability of the domain name for the suggested names to avoid picking a domain that’s already registered.
The Benefits of a Memorable Blog Name
With millions of blogs out there, how do you make your blog stand out from the crowd? It’s by choosing a memorable name that resonates with your blog content and niche.
Here are three reasons why you must give your blog a memorable name:
- Helps to create a great first impression: You have a few seconds to grab the attention of your blog readers or visitors. Since your blog name is the first thing they see, it needs to be memorable to create a great first impression.
- It’s good for your branding and identity: Your blog name is a crucial part of your online brand identity. It represents your content, niche, values, etc. A sweet name can reinforce your brand’s identity online.
- Good for your blog’s SEO health: When you choose a memorable name that also includes keywords relevant to your niche, it improves your blog’s visibility on search engines. This can boost organic traffic and increase your blog’s search engine rankings.
Characteristics of a Good Blog Name
Choosing a blog name is both an art and a science.
It requires careful consideration to ensure you pick a name that demonstrates your personality and can grow with your business.
Here are the qualities you should consider when naming your blog:
- It should be memorable: Your target blog readers have thousands of other blogs to read. How do you get them to consider your blog instead of your competitors?
You need to choose an attractive and concise name that’s easy to remember.
- It should be relevant: The name of your blog should be related to the topic you write about or your blog’s theme.
When readers land on it, they should know exactly what content to expect.
- It should be unique: The competition in the blogging game is insane. Crafting a unique blog name helps you stand out from the competition. A unique name also makes your blog memorable for your readers.
What Is a Blog Name Generator?
A blog name generator is a specialized tool designed to identify unique and creative blog names or domain names based on specific keywords.
Are These Generators Truly Free?
Yes, most of the name generators I covered in this list are 100% free. However, for some, you will need to purchase a subscription to gain access to additional or advanced features.
Can I Use Generated Names for Any Blog Niche?
Yes, most of the generators I’ve highlighted here enable you to identify names for a wide range of niches.
What if My Desired Domain Name Is Taken?
Most generators in my list will suggest another name or you can experiment with your keyword variations to get a unique and memorable blog name.
Finding the perfect name for your blog can unlock greater opportunities for your blogging business.
This is because the name you choose will be your online brand identity and the first thing your readers will see.
That’s why leveraging the best free blog name generators can be a great idea. They can help you identify a creative and memorable name that will leave a strong lasting impression on your readers.
Try each blog name generator to create amazing names for your blog and choose one that will allow you to craft an interesting name that will set the stage for your blog’s success and make money online.